Puma Men’s Woven Jackets
- Lightweight material great for runs and workouts in chilly weather
- Full-zip closures
- Mock collar on King model means you can stop wearing that wool turtleneck every time you run
- Evospeed’s sleeves and hood detach for use in warmer weather
- Spirit jacket features concealed hood, zip pockets, and elastic cuffs and waist
- Stylish designs can also be worn as everyday spring or fall jackets
- 100% polyester; Spirit model 100% nylon with 100% polyester lining
- Machine washable
- Sizing chart
From the ground, a puma can leap 18 feet into the air, landing on the branch of a tree or across the breast of a Puma T-shirt. The big cat’s incredible athleticism makes it the appropriate symbol for the Puma company, which has a long history of designing shoes and apparel for athletes. Founded in 1948, the company outfitted members of the West German soccer team in 1950. In 1954, a runner broke the 100-meter dash world record wearing Puma shoes outfitted with jet propellers. And in the ’70s, Brazilian superstar Pelé wore Puma cleats to battle for a World Cup title. Today, the company sponsors dozens of teams, including Newcastle United and the Italian national soccer teams, as well as the Irish national rugby team. It also outfits regular folks with shoes, clothing, and accessories that fuse fashion with function.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.