Pyle 1080p Home Theater Projector
Beam viral videos, home footage, or a feature-length film using this projector, which produces a high-resolution picture against blank walls indoors or, if you’re outdoors, the side of a house or garage. A user-friendly interface makes the menu easy to navigate whether you’re using the on-board controls or the included remote.
Many Ways to Connect
Hook up a Blu-ray player in one of the HDMI ports, plug a flash drive in a USB port, or connect an old VCR via the AV jacks. You can also plug in PCs and Macs for showing off spreadsheets during a business meeting or streaming video.
Long Lamp Life
The built-in lamp lasts up to 50,000 hours, which is more than five and a half years if you leave it on continually. Since you probably won’t, you’ll probably never need to replace the lamp.
Mount to the Ceiling
You can place the projector anywhere, but if you plan on mounting it to the ceiling the image can be flipped so that the picture unfolds exactly the way it was meant to be seen.
- Product number: PRJLE83
- Compatible with screens or blank walls from 50”-160”
- 5.8” LCD/LED lamp
- Native resolution: 1280x800
- Supports up to 1080p input
- Brightness: 3,200 lumens
- Contrast: 1,500:1
- Works in both 16:9 and 4:3 ratios
- 60Hz refresh rate
- Built-in stereo speaker and cooling fan
- Lamp lasts more than 50,000 hours
- Keystone angle adjustment: 15°
- Inputs: 2 HDMI, 2 USB, RGB (VGA), AV
- USB ports can be used to charge devices
- Supports AVI, MPG, MOV, MP3, WMV, TXT and other files
- Supports flash drives up to 128GB
- Multilanguage support
- Product dimensions: 14.4”x10.8”x5.3”
- Weight: 14lb.
- Condition: new
- 1-year warranty from Pyle
In the box: projector, power cable, remote control, VGA. and AV connection cables
Installing a home theater is more than just plugging in components. Tailor it to match your space with these home theater design best practices.