PylePro PPHP123MU PA Cabinet Speaker System
In a compact package, this speaker system provides up to 1,000 watts of robust sound. Its LCD display screen, touch button, and rotary controls make it easy for anyone to use, and it has multiple inputs that allow you to connect a range of devices.
Use as PA and Play Your Music
Take this cabinet speaker system to your family reunion or a neighborhood block party, where you can use it to provide announcements or yell at birds. After you’ve said your piece, connect your smartphone or plug in a flash drive or memory card to play music from your personal library.
If someone’s giving a special speech or a band is playing, you can record it easily with the touch of a button. Record vocals via a plugged-in mic or other audio via the inputs, which imprint themselves upon flash drives or memory cards tawhich can be transferred later to your computer.
This system is portable and relatively light, so it’s possible that someone could knock it over or it could be dropped while in transit. But that’s OK; heavy-duty ABS housing protects its hardware and circuitry from damage.
- Product number: PPHP123MU
- 12” woofer
- 1.34” tweeter
- Titanium diaphragm compression driver
- 2-way full-range audio projection
- Built-in 3-channel mixer and amplifier
- 3.5mm, RCA, XLR, USB, SD, and 1/4” inputs
- USB port can charge or power devices such as smartphones
- Can connect to external amp or speaker system
- LCD displays song title and song time
- Onboard controls for mic and input levels, volume, bass, and treble
- Max wattage: 1,000 watts
- Max flash drive support: 32GB
- 35mm speaker stand mount
- Built-in carry handles
- Comes with remote and power cable
- Product dimensions: 13.78”x16.54”x25.2”
- Weight: 32.76lb.
- Condition: new
- 1-year warranty from Pyle