Pyle Sound Bar with Bluetooth and Built-In WiFi
Even though it’ll fit comfortably atop an entertainment unit or below a flat-screen TV, this Bluetooth-equipped sound bar produces deceivingly powerful audio—the five speakers inside its housing pump tracks at up to 300 watts.
Balanced, Detailed Sound
With an array of five speakers, this sound bar is able to produce detailed, nuanced audio. The mid-woofer covers deep rumbles and low notes, the two tweeters generate crisp treble and highs, and the full-range drivers promote clear dialogue.
Bluetooth: Stream Wireless Music, Internet Radio, and Podcasts
Bluetooth lets you stream wireless music from an enabled mobile device, leaving you free to mingle with guests, clean the house, or do yoga—all without interrupting the music. Moreover, Bluetooth plays your favorite songs over the sound bar’s speakers, filling the room with richer sound than most smartphones, tablets, or laptops can.
Compatibile with Non-Bluetooth Devices
If the song or podcast you’re trying to play isn’t on a Bluetooth-enabled source, you’re still covered: a USB port, an SD-card slot, and two 3.5mm auxiliary jacks connect the sound bar to a wide variety of devices.
- Product number: PSBV210WIFI
- Maximum sound output: 300 watts
- One 5.25” mid-woofer
- Two 3” full-range speakers
- Two 1” tweeters
- Built-in sound amplifier
- Impedance: 4 ohm (speakers), 8 ohm (woofer)
- Frequency response: 20Hz–20KHz
- Sensitivity: 800mV
- Bluetooth version: v2.1+EDR
- 802.11b/g/n built-in WiFi
- Bluetooth range: up to 100ft.
- FM radio with 30-station memory
- USB 2.0 port
- SD-card reader
- Two pairs of audio-input jacks (L/R)
- Compatible with Macs and PCs
- Remote runs on 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Power supply: DC 18V/2.5A
- Product dimensions: 23.8”x9.8”x4.7”
- Condition: new
In the box: sound bar, remote control, 3.5mm auxiliary cable, and wall power adapter
Sleek and compact, sound bars deliver sound quality with a small footprint. This guide will help you determine which model is right for you.
Installing a home theater is more than just plugging in components. Tailor it to match your space with these home theater design best practices.