- 3-Band Set: one watch; one stainless steel bracelet band; one black genuine leather band; one orange silicone band; two screwdrivers; four stainless steel spare screws; one user manual; one warranty card
- Individual watches: one watch; one screwdriver; one user manual; one warranty card
Quadtec Stainless Steel Digital Watch
Quadtec is the result of a collaboration between inventor Berj Terzian and watch designer Fredi Brodmann, the pair creating a digital watch that displays quarterly time periods moving around every hour centered in the watch face.
Digital Movement Information
- Elapsed Unified mode: standard digital display
- Elapsed Segmented mode: minutes display in upper left quadrant and hour in the middle
- Elapsed Forward mode: presented in quarterly time periods with hour in center, and time remaining in upper left quadrant
- Digital display
- Comes in hard case with stainless steel lock
- Movement type: patented digital movement
- Scratch resistant mineral crystal
- Case material: 316L stainless steel
- Case dimensions: 47mm x 37mm x 13mm
- Display time in three modes: Elapsed forward, elapsed segmented, or elapsed unified
- Electroluminescent light function
- Band material: stainless steel, genuine leather, or silicone
- Band dimensions: 20mm x up to 9”
- Adjustable band
- Clasp type: buckle
- Water resistance: 50m
- Full dimensions: 47mm x 9”
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.