Quicken WillMaker Premium Family Edition 2013
A comprehensive software package guides you through every step of the estate-planning process, from drafting a will and health-care directives to the particulars of the final arrangements. Sort personal finances with dozens of preloaded documents, many of which are designed to impart key information to friends, family, and the executor of your estate. The 2013 package augments the intuitive software with state-specific changes, digital-asset guidance, and new estate and gift law tax information, as well as access to more than 25 e-books and additional software. These supplementary tools cater especially to families, with options to help construct your family tree, buy your first home, or resolve disputes with neighbors, be they human or bear.
- Guidance through every step of estate-planning process
- Create a will
- Stipulate health-care directives and final arrangements
- Dozens of preloaded documents
- Best-selling software
- Includes supplementary e-books and software
- Written and updated regularly by Nolo’s expert attorneys
- State-specific changes to the durable power of attorney and health-care directive
- New tax information and digital-asset guidance
- Click here for system requirements.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.