Rachael Ray Covered Stockpot
- Made from carbon steel covered in porcelain enamel (12qt.) or hard-anodized nonstick aluminum (10qt.)
- Heats evenly to prevent burnt spots
- Color: Grey with Orange Handles
- Handles on both sides for easy lifting
- Secure lid keeps heat and moisture from escaping
- Nonstick interior
- Oven-safe to 400ºF
What to Make
- Transfer stews from the stovetop to the oven
- Blend creamy soups right in the pot with an immersion blender
- Cook large batches of pasta
- Simmer hot dogs or brats with plenty of room for peppers and onions
- 12qt. stockpot dimensions: 12.8” diameter and 13” high; 7lb.
- 10qt. stockpot dimensions: 13” diameter and 9” high; 6.2lb.
- Hand wash
About Rachael Ray
Rachael Ray’s first memory of cooking might’ve scared another kid away from the kitchen; after watching her mother flipping food with a spatula, the 3- or 4-year-old Ray tried to copy the movement and burned her thumb. But the love of cooking lives deep in Ray’s bones; she says that everyone on both sides of her family cooks. So really, what choice did she have but to win Emmy awards on her own Food Network series, “30-Minute Meals”?
Following her award-winning series, Ray released a magazine, Every Day with Rachael Ray, and a line of food-preparation tools ranging from kitchen knives to casserole dishes to patterned plates.
From frying pans to dutch ovens, find out which types of cookware are suitable for your cooking style.