Rachael Ray Cucina Hard Enamel Nonstick 3-Quart Covered Pot and Steamer
- 3 quarts hard enamel nonstick pot
- Shatter-resistant glass lid
- Stainless steel steamer insert
- Nonstick coating for easy cleanup
- Durable aluminum bottom
- Promotes fast, even heating to prevent hot spots
- Grippy rubberized handles are double-riveted for support
- Steamer insert sits over the pot
- Cooks two items on a single burner
- Ideal for pasta and veggies or a simmering sauce with steam fish
Good to Know
- Hand-wash is recommended
- Oven-safe to 350ºF
- Safe for glass, ceramic, gas, and electric stoves
- Product dimensions: 8.00”x11.00”x11.50”
- Weight: 3.6lb.
About Rachael Ray
Rachael Ray’s first memory of cooking might’ve scared another kid away from the kitchen; after watching her mother flipping food with a spatula, the 3- or 4-year-old Ray tried to copy the movement and burned her thumb. But the love of cooking lives deep in Ray’s bones; she says that everyone on both sides of her family cooks. So really, what choice did she have but to win Emmy awards on her own Food Network series, “30-Minute Meals”?
Following her award-winning series, Ray released a magazine, Every Day with Rachael Ray, and a line of food-preparation tools ranging from kitchen knives to casserole dishes to patterned plates.