Rachael Ray Cucina Hard Enamel Nonstick 8Qt. Covered Oval Pasta Pot
- Oval-shaped pot accommodates long noodles without breaking them
- Great for boiling angel hair and thick lasagna noodles
- Includes pour spout to easily drain hot water
- Enamel porcelain base heats up quickly and evenly
- Nonstick interior makes clean-up easy
- Exterior: hard enamel porcelain base with aluminum
- Interior: espresso-colored PFOA-free nonstick coating
- Lid: shatter-resistant glass
- Handles: rubberized stainless steel
- Can be used on all stovetops, except induction
- Oven safe to 400°F
- Dual-riveted handles provide added strength
- Weight: 13.9lb.
- Dimensions: 19.75”x11.25”x7”
- Suggested care instructions
About Rachael Ray
Rachael Ray’s first memory of cooking might’ve scared another kid away from the kitchen; after watching her mother flipping food with a spatula, the 3- or 4-year-old Ray tried to copy the movement and burned her thumb. But the love of cooking lives deep in Ray’s bones; she says that everyone on both sides of her family cooks. So really, what choice did she have but to win Emmy awards on her own Food Network series, “30-Minute Meals”?
Following her award-winning series, Ray released a magazine, Every Day with Rachael Ray, and a line of food-preparation tools ranging from kitchen knives to casserole dishes to patterned plates.
From frying pans to dutch ovens, find out which types of cookware are suitable for your cooking style.