Rachael Ray Nonstick 0.75-Quart Butter Warmer
Melt butter for seafood or heat up a rich chocolate sauce for ice cream with this small colorful pot that adds personality to a kitchen.
Constructed for Saucy Concoctions
- Promotes even heating to help reduce hot spots that can burn viscous food
- Nonstick surface readily releases food and makes cleanup easy, even with sugary, sticky ingredients
- Handy pour spout for drizzling butter, sauces, syrups, and more
- Rubberized grippy handle strengthened by double rivets makes for comfortable pouring
- Sturdy aluminum core
- Hard porcelain-enamel exterior
- Nonstick interior surface
Good to Know
- Oven safe to 350°F
- Capacity: 0.75 quarts
- Suggested care instructions
About Rachael Ray
Rachael Ray’s first memory of cooking might’ve scared another kid away from the kitchen; after watching her mother flipping food with a spatula, the 3- or 4-year-old Ray tried to copy the movement and burned her thumb. But the love of cooking lives deep in Ray’s bones; she says that everyone on both sides of her family cooks. So really, what choice did she have but to win Emmy awards on her own Food Network series, “30-Minute Meals”?
Following her award-winning series, Ray released a magazine, Every Day with Rachael Ray, and a line of food-preparation tools ranging from kitchen knives to casserole dishes to patterned plates.
From frying pans to dutch ovens, find out which types of cookware are suitable for your cooking style.