Ralph Lauren Polo Eau de Toilette Mini Set for Men (4-Piece)
- Set includes four eau de toilettes
- Size of each bottle: 0.5 fl. oz.
- An earthy, woody, and spicy aroma
- Creates a wonderful, intensive trail
- Top notes: artemisia, basil, thyme, cumin, coriander, and cloves
- Heart notes: patchouli, oakmoss, and vetiver
- Base notes: leather, tobacco, and thyme
- Created by Carlos Benaïm
- Launched in 1978
- FiFi Awards: 1979 Fragrance of the Year, Men’s Prestige; 1979 Media Campaign of the Year, Men’s; and 2004 Fragrance Hall of Fame, Men’s
- Fresh, aquatic, and clean scent
- Top notes: melon, mandarin orange, and cucumber
- Heart notes: basil, sage, and geranium
- Base notes: musk, woods, and suede
- Created by Carlos Benaïm and Christophe Laudamiel
- Launched in 2003
- A smooth, tropical fragrance
- Top notes: iced mango, Spanish sage, and a green-effervescent accord
- Heart notes: silver armoise, hedione, and a lush liquid accord
- Base notes: patchouli noir, sandalwood, timberol, and tonka bean
- Created by Pierre Negrin
- Launched in 2005
- A spicy fusion of citrus and coffee
- Top notes: red grapefruit, cranberry, and Italian lemon
- Heart notes: red sage, red saffron, and lavender
- Base notes: wood, hot amber, and coffee beans
- Created by Olivier Gillotin
- Launched in 2013
- 2014 FiFi Awards: Fragrance of the Year, Men’s Prestige; Consumer Choice, Men’s; and Media Campaign of the Year, Men’s
About Ralph Lauren
Even as he entered the fashion business making retro-inspired ties, Ralph Lauren knew he was starting something big. “I felt sure that there were no boundaries. I’m even more sure of that today,” the founder of the globally recognized brand says. His all-American aesthetic evolved from selling ties into a comprehensive lifestyle with choices for the office, casual weekends, and beach vacation homes, among others. With a classic style influenced by the glitz of old Hollywood and the Americana idolized by a young Lauren, the brand’s wares have been seen modeled by celebrities such as Cher, Catherine Zeta-Jones, and Angelina Jolie, and the company has even designed for athletes at Wimbledon and the Olympic Games.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.