RCA 9” Portable DVD Player (Refurbished)
- DVD player with integrated 9” LCD screen
- Plays DVDs, CDs, and JPGs
- Helps keep kids occupied during long car rides
- Easily fits in backpacks for travel
- On-screen menu
- Push-button controls
- Built-in speaker and headphone jack
- Audio/video output jacks
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Battery life: up to 5 hours
- Car and AC power adapter included
- Product weight: 1.8lb.
- Product dimensions: 9”x6.88”x2”
- Condition: refurbished
At a time when few Americans could imagine listening to voices transmitted into their homes from afar, the Radio Corporation of America helped pioneer the future of both communication and entertainment. The company was cobbled together from diverse radio patents in 1919, but it soon had a concrete representative in millions of American homes: an RCA-branded radio set, often broadcasting shows from RCA’s own network, NBC. Decades later, the company was again on the forefront of innovation, creating the all-electronic color television system that was declared the U.S. standard in 1953. Almost a century after its inception, the brand can still be found in living rooms throughout the U.S., emblazoned on flat-screen televisions, laptops, and tablet computers.
Installing a home theater is more than just plugging in components. Tailor it to match your space with these home theater design best practices.