Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
RCA Digital Flat Ultra-Slim Passive HD Antenna with Enhanced Reception (Manufacturer Refurbished)
Picks Up Free Local Digital and Analog Channels
- Receives digital high-definition (HD) and DTV signals
- Receives analog UHF and VHF signals
- Also picks up FM signals
- Supports signal broadcasts in up to 1080p Full HD resolution
- Receives uncompressed digital signals
- Enhanced reception helps pick up harder-to-get channels
- Sleek shape and black color blend in with most home electronics
- Can mount horizontally to the wall, or lie flat
Good to Know
- Estimated reception can be previewed at www.StayTuned2TV.com
- Built-in parental controls
- Digital closed-captioning support
- Product dimensions: 16.9” (L) x 4.5” (W) x 0.9” (H)
- Product weight: 12oz.
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
At a time when few Americans could imagine listening to voices transmitted into their homes from afar, the Radio Corporation of America helped pioneer the future of both communication and entertainment. The company was cobbled together from diverse radio patents in 1919, but it soon had a concrete representative in millions of American homes: an RCA-branded radio set, often broadcasting shows from RCA’s own network, NBC. Decades later, the company was again on the forefront of innovation, creating the all-electronic color television system that was declared the U.S. standard in 1953. Almost a century after its inception, the brand can still be found in living rooms throughout the U.S., emblazoned on flat-screen televisions, laptops, and tablet computers.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.