Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
RCA Indoor/Outdoor Amplified Digital TV Antenna (Manufacturer Refurbished)
Receives Free Local HD Broadcasts
- Picks up free over-the-air (OTA) channels
- Delivers sitcoms, sports, movies, news, and more
- Supports signals in up to 1080p Full HD resolution
- Supports both VHF and UHF reception
Inline Amplifier for Consistent Picture Quality
- Improves reception by amplifying weak signals
- Extremely low noise (ELN) technology preserves signal purity
Mount It Inside or Out
- Mounts to masts, walls, deck railings, and more
- Low-profile design doesn’t call much attention to itself
- 20ft. coaxial cable for generous reach
- Mounting kit with installation instructions
- Product number: ANT700
- Supported frequency ranges: 175–240MHz, 470–862MHz
- Product dimensions: 5.1” (L) x 6” (W) x 14” (H)
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
At a time when few Americans could imagine listening to voices transmitted into their homes from afar, the Radio Corporation of America helped pioneer the future of both communication and entertainment. The company was cobbled together from diverse radio patents in 1919, but it soon had a concrete representative in millions of American homes: an RCA-branded radio set, often broadcasting shows from RCA’s own network, NBC. Decades later, the company was again on the forefront of innovation, creating the all-electronic color television system that was declared the U.S. standard in 1953. Almost a century after its inception, the brand can still be found in living rooms throughout the U.S., emblazoned on flat-screen televisions, laptops, and tablet computers.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.