Re-Blooming Daylily Mix (6-Count)
What’s in a Name?
As the name daylily suggests, these blossoms only last a day. But thanks to a very high bud count, these flowers blossom multiple times over a long blooming period.
Easy to Grow
- Daylilies are one of the easiest perennials to grow
- Blooms in sun or partial shade
- Tolerates salt and drought
- Grows in nearly any type of soil
- Ideal for small yards, walkways, and borders around trees or mailboxes
- Planting in autumn allows roots to take hold before winter, blooming anew in spring
- Half-dozen re-blooming mixed daylily bare root plants
- Variety of colors, heights, and blooms
- Very high bud count means multiple blooms per plant
- Re-blooming perennial; blooms multiple times in one season
- Size: no. 1
- Zones: 3–9
- Mature height: 15”–20”
- Spread: 12”–18”
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.