Reebok Elliptical 710
Burn calories and strengthen the glutes, thighs, and calves with this elliptical, which features comfortable ZigTech cushioned pedals that accommodate a variety of foot positions for a more varied workout.
- 20”–22” power adjustable stride
- Soft-touch upper-body grips
- Oversize ZigTech cushion pedals allow for various foot positions
- iFit compatible technology
- Track your progress and customize workouts
- 20 digital resistance levels
- 11 calorie workouts
- 11 performance workouts
- Quick incline control changes the incline between 10º and 30º
- EKG grip pulse heart-rate monitoring
- Easy-to-read 5” backlit display
- Two 2” speakers
- Compatible with iPod
- Model number: RBEL07913
- Silent magnetic resistance system
- Commercial-gauge solid-steel construction
- Inertia-enhanced flywheel
- Front-mounted transport wheels
- Folding space-saver design
- Water bottle holder
- Weight limit: 300lb.
- Dimensions: 80”x26”x64”
- Weight: 215lb.
- Condition: new
In 1890, shoemaker J.W. Foster developed a running shoe that bristled with spikes. At the time, the innovation looked odd; today, it’s practically standard gear for sprinters and gazelles. The single pair of shoes spawned a century-long tradition of innovative fitness gear. Today, Reebok designs gear for many sports—including CrossFit, dance, and yoga—and even invites customers to design their own shoes.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.