Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette for Women (1.7 or 3.4 Fl. Oz.)
- Top notes: grapefruit, strawberries, violet leaves
- Heart notes: gardenia, jasmine, violet flowers
- Base notes: musk, vanilla, white woods
- Citrusy women’s fragrance
- Recommended for casual wear
- Volume: 1.7 or 3.4 fl. oz.
- Golden-colored glass spray bottle with a cap featuring 1 or 2 daisies
- Introduced in 2007
About Marc Jacobs
Of speaking French, designer Marc Jacobs once told Vogue, “I have a very small vocabulary, mostly fashion words, and I don’t know how to conjugate verbs, so everything is in the present tense. As it should be!” This in-the-now attitude also determines his fashion philosophy, described by the design house as “slightly bohemian” and “a little off-color.” His feminine clothing walks a fine line between apparel and art. “Fashion isn’t a necessity,” he told Vogue. “It pulls at your heart. It’s a whim. You don’t need it. You want it.” His rebellious designs have earned him seven CFDA awards, including Designer of the Year awards for menswear, women’s wear, and accessories, becoming the most nominated designer in CFDA history.
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you'll clear the room. Too little and you've wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.