Retro Bluetooth Turntable and Phonograph Speaker System with MP3 Recording Ability
This music player looks like an antique phonograph, complete with an ornate copper horn to project tunes across the room. But its capabilities are hardly old-fashioned: it can convert record tracks into MP3s, and its Bluetooth capability lets it connect wirelessly to smart devices.
A built-in Bluetooth connection lets the turntable play music from your smartphone or tablet, even when devices are as far as 30’ away. This lets you show off your favorite playlist at a party while mingling with your guests.
Other Compatible Music Types
In addition to playing music from a Bluetooth-enabled device, the turntable can also play 33 1/3, 45, and 78 RPM records, spin CDs in a front-loading tray, and tune in to the radio. You can also pop in a USB flash drive or an SD card to play any MP3 files you have stashed away.
Convert Old Records to MP3s
With a flip of a switch, you can rip songs from your favorite vinyl records and transform them into compact digital files. These recordings are saved straight to your USB flash drive, so you can easily transfer them to your computer and portable devices. This is especially handy for music lovers who want to take their classic music collection on the go.
- Belt-drive turntable
- Molded-copper horn
- Dual stereo speakers
- Bluetooth v2.1
- Bluetooth range: 30’
- Plays vinyl records and can record them in MP3 or WMA digital format
- Plays 33 1/3, 45, And 78 RPM records (includes 45 RPM adapter)
- Records radio and CD
- Built-in AM/FM radio
- Aux (3.5mm) input jack
- USB flash drive and SD memory-card readers
- Front-loading single-CD tray
- Simple rotary knobs and button control center
- RCA output jacks
- Full-range sound reproduction
- Can transfer files to Macs and PCs
- Power: 110V, AC
- CD compatibility: Cd-RW, Cd-R+, Cd-R
- Maximum USB flash support: 32GB
- Product dimensions (with horn): 33.5”x19.9”x18.1”
- Condition: new
- 1 year warranty from Pyle
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.