Revlon Photoready Concealer
- Help conceal spots and imperfections
- Designed to blend easily into the skin
- Photochromatic pigments help diffuse and reflect light
How to Use
- Dab onto blemishes, spots, or under-eye circles
- Blend into the skin using a brush or sponge
Good to Know
- Capacity: 0.04oz.
- Dimensions: 0.65” (L) x 0.65” (W) x 3.5” (H)
Revlon makes a business of staying ahead of the fashion curve. When it debuted in department stores in 1932, Revlon was the first cosmetics company to offer nail enamel in a color other than red. And later, during the 1950s when American women were looking to foreign Hollywood stars for beauty inspiration, Revlon used American-born models in its print ads to help build up US women’s self-images. Throughout the next few decades, Revlon matched the strides women were taking, adding new and interesting products that mirrored women’s growing roles in business and politics. Now, Revlon’s cosmetics line has extended to include Age Defying foundations and Ultra HD lipstick represented through the years by ambassadors from Cindy Crawford to Emma Stone.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.