Rick Sebak’s Summer Fun
This collection of documentaries profiles some of the most notable (and under-the-radar) summery places across the country that are uniquely American.
- Four total programs:
- Shore Things, about the best beaches and landmarks on them
- Ice Cream Show, which tours both family-owned local ice-cream shops and Ben and Jerry’s
- Great Old Amusement Parks, with stops that include Kennywood, Coney Island, and Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
- A Hot Dog Program, which visits hot-dog vendors and stands across the nation
- As seen on PBS
- Hosted by “scrapbook documentarian” Rick Sebak
- Rated G
- On one DVD
- Total run time: 225 minutes
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.