Adams Golf Right-Handed #3 or #4 Red Hybrid Clubs
- Smaller head (95cc) can handle a wider variety of difficult shots and make them easier to hit from all conditions
- Upside-down head design brings the CG lower, promoting easier launch and greater distance from a variety of lies
- Velocity Slot Technology on the sole and Ghost Slot Technology on the crown keep ball speeds up
- 3 transferable weights on sole can be configured to promote ideal flight
- Men’s right-handed design
- Length: standard
- Available lofts: #3 (18°) or #4 (20°)
- Shaft: stock graphite
- Flex: stiff
- Free headcover included
About Adams Golf
Barney Adams was a custom club fitter, using different materials and head designs for each duffer, so perhaps it’s not a surprise that he took a different approach from many other club manufacturers when he started making his own. His design for a fairway wood, called Tight Lies, used an “upside down” head design different from virtually every other fairway wood, and it became a quick hit and introduced golfers to Adams’ full line of drivers, putters, and other clubs. Now under the same umbrella as TaylorMade and adidas Golf, Adams continues to product its top-quality clubs and has been spotted in the bags of pros such as Ernie Els.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.