Rihanna Reb’L Fleur Eau de Parfum for Women
“There’s unlikely to be a feistier offering at the beauty counter this season,” proclaimed Rolling Stone when Reb’L Fleur launched in late 2011. With the same boldness and intensity of its originator, the scent layers juicy fruits over tropical hibiscus and coconut water, and the base notes are designed to evoke a subtle yet sensual feeling of warm skin.
- Fruity-chypre women’s fragrance
- Top notes of peach, plum, and red berries
- Heart notes of tuberose, violet, hibiscus, and coconut water
- Base notes of musk, patchouli, amber, and vanilla
- Launched in 2011
- 3.4 fl. oz. spray bottle
- Gently sloping conical bottle with crisscrossing designs
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.