bObi Pet or bObi Classic Robotic Vacuum Cleaner by bObsweep
When given free rein over your house, this robotic vacuum cleaner will keep floors looking their best. The little robot navigates around furniture, between rooms, and over carpets to pick up dirt, dust, and pet hair, as well as filter air through its built-in HEPA filter. A UV lamp on the vacuum’s underbelly sterilizes floors as it scoots along, while a dual-brush system ensures every speck of dirt is swept up. When the bot runs low on batteries, it automatically returns to its base station for a recharge, avoiding stairs and too-tall thresholds along the way with its advanced navigation system.
- 5-in-1 cleaning formula: vacuum, sweep, mop, UV sterilization, and HEPA air filtration
- SoftTouch Technology powered by 80 silicone touch sensors detects obstacles
- Four ground detection sensors avoid stairs and other edges
- Heavy-duty dual brushes lift and trap clingy hair and debris
- User-friendly touchscreen buttons
- Side brush reaches corners and edges
- Automatically returns to charging station when low on batteries
- Advanced handheld controller for remote access
- Slim design cleans around and beneath furniture
- Washable dustbin
- 10,000 RPM TurboLift vacuum power
- 1,700 mAh battery lasts 75 minutes on average
- Color: snow
- 1-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions: 12”x12”x3.5”
- All capabilities and features of the Classic bObi
- Included bObi blOck creates invisible barrier and separates work areas
- Signature TouchMe texture
- Released in November 2015; bObsweep’s latest and most advanced offering
- Reinforced 12,500 RPM turbo vacuum
- Upgraded 2,200 mAh battery lasts 90 minutes on average
- Color: silver or scarlet
- Dimensions: 12”x12”x3.5”
- 2 year warranty
To create the high-tech, bObsweep looks to the low tech: specifically, nature. The company creates robots designed to mimic the behaviors of natural creatures by interacting with the environment around them and reacting to everyday stimuli. Dubbed “intelligent floor cleaners,” each of bObsweep’s robotic vacuum cleaners automatically sweep, vacuum, and mop every inch of flooring accessible to them—even zapping it with UV light to sterilize harmful bacteria—then return to a charging station when they’re finished. With more than 50 utility patents and an excess of 100,000 robots sold since 2011, bObsweep is looking to change the way we do chores one futuristic automaton at a time.
A straightforward look at what different vacuum types can do—and which type is best for your floors.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.