Rousseau Moser Men’s Watch
- Analog display
- Guilloche center dial print with elevated outer layer
- Reinforced top crystal
- Movement type: Japanese quartz
- Case and base material: ion-plated stainless steel
- Case dimensions: 37mm x 51mm x 11mm
- Coin edge push/pull crown
- Genuine leather strap with embossed crocodile scale print
- Custom Rousseau engravings on back and buckle
- Band Dimensions (Width + Length): 24mm (W) x up to 7.1” (L)
- Adjustable band
- Clasp type: buckle
- Full Dimensions: 37mm x 7.1”
A timepiece made in Death’s likeness stands today in a Paris museum as a testament to the watchmaker’s immortal legacy. Every facet of the unusual piece was crafted by Geneva Master watchmaker Jean Rousseau, who then passed his renowned artistry and craftsmanship on to his sons. In 2003, a modern watch company revived the Rousseau name to pay homage to the family’s expertise. Though none of the contemporary watches resemble a demon’s head, each timepiece is created with craftsmanship in mind, and the elegant designs’ smooth quartz movement and great attention to detail honor Jean Rousseau’s stellar reputation. Though the focus is on classic, time-honored construction, the brand’s fashion-forward collections include both contemporary and traditional timepieces.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.