4 Port Aluminum USB 3.0 Hub (30" cable) - Silver
This USB 3.0 Hub adds four additional USB ports to your Mac (or PC), allowing you to connect USB devices such as digital cameras, phones, external hard drives, flash drives, and printers to one convenient place. Its sleek aluminum design the perfect complement to your Apple computer and products. It does not require any software or complicated installation process. With a slim design, it saves you precious desktop space. It's extremely portable and easy to move between systems or take on the road.
2.4Ghz wireless devices, such as wireless keyboard and mouse adapters, may not work in close proximity to USB 3.0 devices or hubs. Connecting to a USB 2.0 port is recommended.
For a stable connection, the devices connected to the 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub must not exceed a combined current of 5 volts 900 mAh. External hard-drives should be connected to an external power source. This 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub will not charge an iPad (it will only sync).
Mac OS 9.1 & Higher
Windows 98SE /ME /2000 /XP /Vista /7/8/8.1/10
Linux 2.4 or Above
- Sleek Design Ideal For Mac Pro, iMac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, MacBook, and Mac mini
- Instantly Add Four USB 3.0 Ports to Any Compatible Device
- Easy Setup, Plug-n-Play, Hot Swappable, Hot Pluggable
- Compatible With All Windows/Mac/Linux Systems
4 Port Aluminum USB 3.0 Hub (30" cable) - Silver Silver Power
- Condition: New
- Dimensions: 1.97 inches (H) x 1.18 inches (W) x 3.54 inches (L)
- Weight: 2.6 ounces
- Included in the box: USB 3.0 4-port hub USB 3.0 Cable
- Made in China