Sabrent 2.5” to 3.5” Internal Hard Disk Drive Mounting Converter
Update Old 3.5” HDDs
2.5” solid state drives (SSDs) and hard disk drives (HDDs) offer many benefits over larger 3.5” HDDs, such as lower heat output, faster speed (with SSDs), and lower power consumption. But installing a new 2.5” SSD or HDD into your computer might be impossible if the existing infrastructure doesn’t support its size—which is where this converter steps in, easily allowing any 3.5” bay drive to fit 2.5” HDDs or SSDs.
- Lets an available 3.5” HDD bay drive accommodate 2.5” HDD or SSD
- Compatible with any 3.5” drive bay (both screw-on and tool-less types)
- Constructed from solid aluminum for strength and structural integrity
In the Box
- Sabrent mounting bracket converter
- Bag of screws
Good to Know
- Product number: BK-HSSD
- Condition: new
- Product dimensions: 4” (L) x 4” (W) x 1” (H)
- Weight: 1oz.
- 1-year warranty from Sabrent (2 years after product registration)
Sabrent is a company with a singular mission: to help customers keep their digital devices interconnected. Its lineup of USB hubs, video display adapters, and cables has solutions for nearly any connectivity problem, from keeping a smartphone charged to expanding a computer’s ports to make room for more peripherals. Despite the utilitarian nature of their products, though, Sabrent’s designers add a little aesthetic flair to products. This eye for design ensures the company’s cables and hubs fit in with the stylish laptops and smartphones they support, as evidenced by Sabrent’s range of sleek aluminum USB hubs designed specifically to complement Apple products.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.