Sabrent Hard Drive Converter for Windows
Sabrent’s hard drive converter simplifies the process of getting a new computer by easily transferring old data onto new hard drives. The converter is compatible with SATA, SSD, and desktop CD/DVD drives.
Transfer Data Fast
Swapping old data into a new device doesn’t have to take all day. The hard drive converter plugs into a speedy USB 3.0 port, so it can transfer files and information at up to 5Gbps. That’s up to 52 times as fast as standard CR-ROM speeds.
Activity Lights Keep You in the Know
LED lights indicate when the converter has power, is engaged in info-swapping, or needs a snack.
Since the hard drive converter installs without requiring a driver, you can plug it in and start transferring files almost immediately.
- Model number: USB-DSC7
- Easily swap hard drives’ contents onto your computer
- 2.5” or 3.5” Serial ATA/SATA hard drive
- Solid-state drive
- Desktop 5.25” CD/DVD-R/RW
- Operating systems: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 (32- and 64-bit versions)
- Uses a USB 3.0 port
- Transfer speed: up to 5Gbps
- Up to 52 times faster than CR-ROM speeds
- Driverless installation
- LED activity lights
- Reverse-compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1
- Condition: new
In the box: Hard drive converter, power adapter, power cord, and user manual