- Infant car seat
- Stay-in-car base
- Collapsible stroller base
Safety 1st Saunter Infant Travel System
A combination of an infant car seat and stroller, the Saunter Travel System sees to the comfort of both you and your child. The car seat gives parents peace of mind with side-impact protection, and keeps infants happy with a comfortable built-in headrest. When it’s time to travel by foot, the car seat easily snaps into the collapsible stroller base thanks to Safety 1st’s Quick Click mechanism. When babies grow out of their infant car seat (larger than 22lb.), the stroller transitions to a big-kid ride with a three-point restraint system that keeps children securely in place, but still gives them the freedom to grab food and drinks from the snack tray. The stroller’s canopy is adjustable, ensuring kids stay safely shielded from the sun, and there’s a tinted window so parents can peek in on their little ones. For adult convenience, the stroller’s handle has a built-in organizer tray with two cup holders and there’s a large storage basket underneath for bottles, blankets, and your child’s favorite Russian novels.
- Combination car seat and stroller
- Assembly required
- Side impact protection
- Stay-in-car base
- Quick Click attachment mechanism to base and stroller
- Infant head support
- No extra parts
- For children from 4lb. to 22lb.
- One-hand fold and stand design
- Three-point restraint system
- Multiposition reclining seat
- Slide Guard protection keeps child in place
- Two-section adjustable canopy with tinted window
- Child snack tray with cup holder and panini press
- Parent organizer tray with two cup holders and covered compartment
- Large bottom storage basket
- For children up to 50lb.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?