Salvatore Ferragamo Pour Homme Eau de Toilette for Men
- Top notes of cyclamen, caraway, African geranium, fig leaf, grapefruit, neroli, and Brazilian rosewood
- Heart notes of carnation, orris root, jasmine, rose, and cardamom
- Base notes of leather, sandalwood, musk, oakmoss, vetiver, and cedar
Awards and Reviews
- Fifi Award: Men’s Luxury Fragrance of the Year, 2000
- “Beautiful, masculine, and versatile…” —Fragrantica.com
- “Suffuses the wearer with an atmosphere of confidence and charisma.” —Fragrantica.com
- 3.4 fl. oz.
- Developed by Jean-Pierre Mary
About Salvatore Ferragamo
At the peak of Hollywood’s golden age, Salvatore Ferragamo designed shoes for the brightest starlets. For Judy Garland, he crafted a cork-wedge heel. For Audrey Hepburn, he created suede ballet flats that eventually became part of the fashion icon’s signature look. Marilyn Monroe “owned dozens of pairs … and not one without a stiletto heel.”
The stars were drawn to the shoes not only for their impeccable style but also for their innovative construction and design. The Ferragamo-invented platform heel, for instance, added comfort as well as height. The designer built traditional heels with a steel arch, shifting the weight from the ball of the foot to the instep and allowing stilettos to grow ever taller. In total, Ferragamo filed 350 patents and executed roughly 20,000 designs. His legacy lives on in his brand’s luxurious shoes and wares, as well as a museum filled with Hollywood memorabilia and enough shoes to outfit a human-sized millipede.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.