Samsung 16GB microSDHC Class 6 Memory Card (MB-MSAGB)
Samsung’s 16GB microSDHC memory cards expand the onboard storage of mobile devices such as digital cameras, smartphones, and tablets. The Class 6 speed rating transfers data at up to 24MB per second. This makes the memory card a solid choice for casual use, handling things from saving photos and videos to expanding your device’s music library. Despite its diminutive size, Samsung’s memory card withstands harsh storage and operational storage. It can go through airport x-ray machines without corrupting any files. It can also survive being submerged in water for 24 hours, which is a lifesaver should you accidentally drop your device in a pool, the ocean, or 5-gallon cereal bowl.
- Product number: MB-MSAGB
- microSDHC card expands storage on mobile device
- Designed for casual mobile-device users
- For devices such as smartphones, tablets, and digital cameras
- Data-transfer speeds of up to 24MB per second
- Withstands extreme operational and storage conditions
- Resistant to water, shock, magnets, x-rays, and electric eels
- Compatibility: microSDHC- and microSDXC-enabled devices and readers
- Can fit full-size SDHC/SDXC slots with optional adapter
- Lasts up to 10,000 mating cycles
- Storage temperature: -40ºC to 85ºC
- Operating temperature: -25ºC to 85ºC
- Condition: new
Memory cards are bulk shipped and will arrive without Samsung-branded packaging.
In the 70 years of its existence, Samsung has grown into an international company with interests spanning from home electronics to skyscraper construction. The company takes its global role seriously, working to improve communities with both its financial support and the expertise of its talented employees. The company’s Solve for Tomorrow competition, for instance, challenges kids to create videos that demonstrate how science and math can be used in new ways to improve their local environment. After screening the videos of thousands of worthy entrants and dozens of confused American Idol hopefuls, Samsung chooses five winners, whose schools each receive $110,000 in technology. Solve for Tomorrow is just one of the company’s outreach initiatives, which align with their philosophy: to help build a “better global society.”
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.