Samsung Focus 2 Windows Smartphone (GSM Unlocked)
Samsung’s Focus 2 smartphone summons blazing speeds from the sky using 4G LTE connectivity and processes it all with the Windows 7.5 operating system. Unlocked to work with GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, the phone packs software such as People Hub for seamless social-media integration, Music + Videos Hub to run your entertainment library through Zune, and Local Scout for nearby restaurant, shopping, and activity recommendations. Additional features include a front-facing camera for video chat, a rear-facing 5-megapixel camera with 4x digital optical zoom, and 8GB of internal memory. The device can even run Xbox LIVE games so you no longer have to imagine you’re being attacked by undead centaurs to pass the time on the subway.
The phone works with GSM carriers but not with CDMA carriers such as Verizon, Sprint, or MetroPCS.
- 4G LTE smartphone unlocked to work with any GSM carrier
- Windows 7.5 platform
- 4-inch display with WVGA Super AMOLED screen
- 8GB internal memory for storing apps, music, and top-secret donut recipes
- Front-facing camera for video chat
- Rear-facing 5-megapixel camera with 4x digital optical zoom
- Software such as People Hub, Music + Videos Hub, Local Scout, and Bing
- Office Mobile and Microsoft SharePoint to edit and share documents
- Can run Xbox LIVE games
- Click here to see technical specifications.
- Weight: 4.3 ounces
- Dimensions: 4.79” x 2.47” x 0.43”
- Condition: new, unlocked
- One-year warranty from Samsung
In the box: phone, battery, headset, charger, memory card, and data cable
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. 90-day warranty from Certified Consumer Repairs. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?