This tablet is only compatible with Verizon’s network.
Any price comparison is to a new, non-refurbished product price.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition 32GB Tablet for Verizon
The Galaxy Note 10.1 is designed for serious work, with a powerful multitasking mode that lets you do more at once and an integrated S Pen stylus that makes executing ideas as easy as it is with pen and paper.
With nearly twice as many pixels as you’d find on a 1080p HDTV, the Galaxy Note 10.1’s brilliant touchscreen is a great place to watch movies, play games, or browse the web. The incredible pixel density translates to sharper, detail-rich images and smooth, easy-to-read text.
S Pen: Designed for Mobile Creativity
Included with the Galaxy Note 10.1, the S Pen is no ordinary stylus. Whether you jot down quick notes, scribble annotations on an image, or write a lengthy email, a built-in handwriting-to-text engine will transform your script into editable text. For all its versatility, the S Pen is simple to use—just press the button on its side to launch a menu of common functions.
The Galaxy Note 10.1’s large display and powerful processor make it easy to tackle multiple tasks at once. In Multi Window mode, you can work in two apps side-by-side and even drag content from one app to another.
One Million Apps at Your Fingertips
All the latest games, apps, and tools are never more than a tap away thanks to the Google Play store, which is home to more than a million free and paid apps that let you customize the Galaxy Note 10.1 to suit your digital lifestyle.
Wireless and Cellular Connectivity
This model is compatible with data plans on TK_CARRIER’s network, enabling you to connect to the web wherever there’s cell service. If you choose not to activate a data plan, you can still use the Galaxy Tab 4 with the WiFi connection alone.
- “The S Pen input remains the strong advantage here over most competitor tablets. If you work with a tablet, we think this beats everything else on the market.” – Pocket-Lint
- “The star of the Note 10.1 show is undoubtedly the S Pen stylus. The S Pen is every bit as impressive here as it is on the Note 3; from accurate handwriting recognition to superb pressure-sensitivity for sketching, the S Pen opens the door to a lot of fun and productivity-boosting possibilities.” – Computerworld
- 10.1” touchscreen display
- 2560x1600 resolution
- Storage: 32GB
- 2.3GHz quad-core processor
- 8MP rear-facing camera
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dual-band ac WiFi
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 4G LTE data
- This tablet is only compatible with Verizon’s network
- 8,220mAh rechargeable battery
- Battery life: up to 10 hours of 4G LTE data
- Product dimensions: 9.6” (L) x 6.8” (W) x 0.3” (D)
- Weight: 19.05oz.
- Condition: B-grade refurbished (100% fully functional; some scuffs and scratches visible)
- Full specifications
In the 70 years of its existence, Samsung has grown into an international company with interests spanning from home electronics to skyscraper construction. The company takes its global role seriously, working to improve communities with both its financial support and the expertise of its talented employees. The company’s Solve for Tomorrow competition, for instance, challenges kids to create videos that demonstrate how science and math can be used in new ways to improve their local environment. After screening the videos of thousands of worthy entrants and dozens of confused American Idol hopefuls, Samsung chooses five winners, whose schools each receive $110,000 in technology. Solve for Tomorrow is just one of the company’s outreach initiatives, which align with its philosophy: to help build a “better global society.”
Answers to common questions for first-time tablet buyers.
A simplified look at the complex world of tablets. Find out which features are right for you.