- Samsung Galaxy S5 16GB Android smartphone (GSM unlocked)
- UAG Composite case
Samsung Galaxy S5 16GB Android Smartphone (GSM Unlocked) and UAG Case
With 1080p full-HD resolution that supports HDTV-like images, the Galaxy S5 makes a bold impact from the moment you lay eyes on it. Its perforated exterior also gives it a distinct feel from other Galaxy generations. These exterior features that you can see and touch signal the wealth of technology on the inside.
Flow from App to App
Find a new restaurant to try, look up turn-by-turn directions, and then stream Internet radio as you make your way to dinner. A quad-core 2.5GHz processor smoothly moves you between tasks to make using multiple apps feel like a fluid, singular experience.
Enjoy little to no waiting when streaming video or listening to a podcast: Download Booster technology enables simultaneous download over 4G LTE and WiFi, increasing the amount data flowing into your phone.
Ultra Power Saving Mode
Chances are good that at some point, you’ll run on low on battery power, but you won’t be near an outlet or wind turbine. The S5’s Ultra Power Saving Mode squeezes out every last droplet of power by shifting from color to grayscale and limiting access to only essential apps, both moves that dramatically reduce battery consumption.
Protect Your Investment
The S5 boasts impressive protection out of the box with its dust- and water-resistant design. To further defend your new smartphone from wear, the included UAG Composite is built to meet military drop standards, and it also includes an HD screen protector for all-sided protection.
Samsung Galaxy S5 16GB Smartphone
- Product number: G900A
- 5.1” Super AMOLED capacitive multitouch display
- 1080p full-HD resolution (1920x1080)
- Protective Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system (OS)
- Quad-core 2.5GHz Krait 400 Processor with Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 81 chipset
- Adreno 330 Graphics
- 2GB RAM system memory
- 16GB onboard storage
- microSD slot expandable up to 128GB
- 16MP rear camera (5312x2988 pixels) with phase detection, autofocus, and LED flash
- 2MP front-facing camera with dual video call
- WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac with dual-band, WiFi Direct, and hotspot capability
- Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP
- GPS with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- Micro-USB v3.0
- Up to 21 hours of talk or 390 hours of standby on full charge
- Li-ion 2,800mAh battery
- Browser: HTML5
- Messaging: SMS (threaded view), MMS, email, push mail, IM, RSS
- 2G: 850/900/1800/1900
- 3G: HSDPA 850/1900/2100
- 4G: LTE 700/850/1700/1800/1900/2100/2600
- Unlocked for all GSM carriers, including AT&T and T-Mobile
- Condition: new
- 90-day warranty from Certified Consumer Repairs
- Dimensions: 6” (L) x 4” (W) x 2” (H)
UAG Composite Case
- Armored shell and impact protection
- Tested to military drop standards
- HD screen protector deflects scratches
- Scratch-resistant skid pads and screen surround
- Allows glare-free flash photos
- Doesn’t compromise audio quality
- Oversize tactile buttons
- Access to touchscreen and ports
- Lightweight composite construction
- Made of plastic and silicone
- Condition: new
- Dimensions: 8” (L) x 5” (W) x 0.5” (H)
In the 70 years of its existence, Samsung has grown into an international company with interests spanning from home electronics to skyscraper construction. The company takes its global role seriously, working to improve communities with both its financial support and the expertise of its talented employees. The company’s Solve for Tomorrow competition, for instance, challenges kids to create videos that demonstrate how science and math can be used in new ways to improve their local environment. After screening the videos of thousands of worthy entrants and dozens of confused American Idol hopefuls, Samsung chooses five winners, whose schools each receive $110,000 in technology. Solve for Tomorrow is just one of the company’s outreach initiatives, which align with its philosophy: to help build a “better global society.”
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.