Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8GB 7” WiFi Tablet with Android OS (Manufacturer Refurbished)
Google Play: Apps, Entertainment, and More
The official online marketplace for Android devices, Google Play brims with well over a million downloadable apps, as well as songs, movies, TV shows, and e-books. It also offers content for customizing your device’s functionality, from virtual keyboards to lock screens.
- Model number: SM-T230NYKAXAR (black), SM-T230NZWAXAR (white)
- 7” WXGA TFT display (1280x800)
- 8GB onboard memory
- 1GB RAM
- 1.2GHz quad-core processor
- 3MP rear camera with 4x digital zoom
- 1.3MP front camera
- microSD-card slot (accepts cards up to 32GB)
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- WiFi and Bluetooth v4.0
- Built-in 4,000mAh lithium-ion battery
- Battery life: up to 10 hours of video or Internet use
- Product dimensions: 7.36” (L) x 4.25” (W) x 0.35” (D)
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
- Full specifications
- 90 day warranty from Samsung
In the 70 years of its existence, Samsung has grown into an international company with interests spanning from home electronics to skyscraper construction. The company takes its global role seriously, working to improve communities with both its financial support and the expertise of its talented employees. The company’s Solve for Tomorrow competition, for instance, challenges kids to create videos that demonstrate how science and math can be used in new ways to improve their local environment. After screening the videos of thousands of worthy entrants and dozens of confused American Idol hopefuls, Samsung chooses five winners, whose schools each receive $110,000 in technology. Solve for Tomorrow is just one of the company’s outreach initiatives, which align with its philosophy: to help build a “better global society.”
Answers to common questions for first-time tablet buyers.
A simplified look at the complex world of tablets. Find out which features are right for you.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.