Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Samsung 7100 Series 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TVs (2015 Model) (Manufacturer Refurbished)
Whether you opt for the living-room-friendly 55”, the theater-like 85”, or something in between, each of these HDTVs produce impeccably detailed picture in 4K Ultra HD resolution. Whether you want to watch sports or stream the latest series, the built-in smart interface makes it easy, instantly connecting you to a near-limitless catalog of streaming services.
Smart TV: Entertainment on Demand
Stream a movie rather than walking to a Redbox, or binge on your favorite TV shows online. This Smart TV’s built-in WiFi and preloaded apps expand your entertainment options without the clutter of cables and external streaming devices. Apps include Netflix, Hulu Plus, and YouTube.
Rich, Cinematic Picture
4K Ultra HD resolution supports an almost uncannily realistic picture. 4K refers to Ultra HD’s more than 8 million pixels—about four times as many as 1080p Full HD resolution—which saturate the display so completely that images retain their lifelike detail regardless of how close or far you are from the screen. This pixel density also supports heightened picture quality for non-4K content.
Enhanced Brightness and Depth
LEDs boost brightness, creating a brilliant picture that’s easy to see whether you’re curled up for a late movie or getting ready for a noon kickoff. Striking black and white levels give images more pop, contribute to a more realistic sense of depth, and amplify shadows and other lighting effects. LEDs also consume little power, making them more energy efficient than other forms of display lighting.
HDMI and USB: Connect to More Content
An HDMI port connects high-definition components such as a Blu-ray player, cable box, or Roku Streaming Stick directly to your HDTV. USB input pushes your TV’s connectivity even further, letting you do things such as view photos or listen to music saved on thumb drives, digital cameras, and other USB sources.
These specifications apply to all options
- Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160)
- Lighting: full-array LED
- Refresh rate: Motion Rate 240
- WiFi: yes
- Media streaming apps: Hulu, Netflix, YouTube, and more
- HDMI ports: 4
- USB ports: 3
- VESA mounting pattern: 400mm x 400mm
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
- Full specifications
- 90-day warranty from Samsung
- Product number: UN55JU7100
- Screen size: 55” class (54.6” diagonally)
- Weight without stand: 34lb.
- Product dimensions without stand: 48.9” (W) x 28.3” (H) x 2.2” (D)
- Weight with stand: 40.1lb.
- Product dimensions with stand: 48.9” (W) x 30.3” (H) x 10.9” (D)
- Product number: UN65JU7100
- Screen size: 65” class (64.5” diagonally)
- Weight without stand: 52.5lb.
- Product dimensions without stand: 57.6” (W) x 33.2” (H) x 2.3” (D)
- Weight with stand: 61.9lb.
- Product dimensions with stand: 57.6” (W) x 35.3” (H) x 11.6” (D)
- Product number: UN75JU7100
- Screen size: 75” class (74.5” diagonally)
- Weight without stand: 82lb.
- Product dimensions without stand: 66.5” (W) x 38.2” (H) x 2.5” (D)
- Weight with stand: 94.6lb.
- Product dimensions with stand: 66.5” (W) x 40.8” (H) x 12.8” (D)
- Product number: UN85JU7100
- Screen size: 85” class (84.5” diagonally)
- Weight without stand: 121.5lb.
- Product dimensions without stand: 74.9” (W) x 42.9” (H) x 2.7” (D)
- Weight with stand: 140.7lb.
- Product dimensions with stand: 74.9” (W) x 45.3” (H) x 15.6” (D)
In the 70 years of its existence, Samsung has grown into an international company with interests spanning from home electronics to skyscraper construction. The company takes its global role seriously, working to improve communities with both its financial support and the expertise of its talented employees. The company’s Solve for Tomorrow competition, for instance, challenges kids to create videos that demonstrate how science and math can be used in new ways to improve their local environment. After screening the videos of thousands of worthy entrants and dozens of confused American Idol hopefuls, Samsung chooses five winners, whose schools each receive $110,000 in technology. Solve for Tomorrow is just one of the company’s outreach initiatives, which align with its philosophy: to help build a “better global society.”
Interested in buying a TV mount as well? Make note of the VESA pattern for the TV you're buying, and shop TV mounts here.
Does refresh rate really make a difference? How big should your TV be? Our TV buying guide helps you learn more about the most important features on HDTVs.