Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Samsung Smart Blu-ray DVD Player with Streaming Apps
By merging a disc player with a media streamer, Samsung’s Blu-ray player expands your available entertainment options. It also boots up in as quickly as a half second, which is much faster than the three days most other Blu-ray players need to start up.
Stream On-Demand Content
Watch movies and TV shows on Netflix, catch movie trailers on YouTube, or listen to music on Pandora. These built-in apps give you a wealth of entertainment to enjoy whenever you want. Simply hook up to your home Internet via the Ethernet port.
Play Blu-ray Discs and DVDs
Blu-ray discs output to your television with vivid color, razor-sharp contrast, and expansive clarity, so you can enjoy your favorite movies and shows in lifelike picture. Because Blu-ray players deliver up to five times more information than a DVD player, it supports better-quality picture. You can still play DVDs, though, which upconvert to near 1080p Full HD resolution.
Anynet+ for Harmony with Other Samsung Devices
Anynet+ technology syncs with other connected Samsung devices, such as an HDTV and home theater receiver, so you can control every component from a single remote.
- Product number: BDFM51-BK-R-GRP
- Streaming apps such as Netflix, YouTube, and Pandora
- Plays Blu-ray discs and upscales DVDs
- Boots in as little as half a second
- Two-channel Dolby and DTS audio decoding
- Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, and Dolby TrueHD
- DTS Surround and DTS-HD bitstream output
- AllShare (DLNA) for mirroring content with select Samsung mobile devices
- BD Wise optimizes picture quality when used with other Samsung BD Wise products
- Built-in Ethernet port
- HDMI out with Anynet+ (HMDI-CEC)
- Coaxial digital audio output
- USB port
- Supported file formats: MPEG-2, MPEG-4, JPEG, DivX HD, AVCHD, MKV, WMV
- Condition: refurbished
- 90-day warranty
- Comes with remote
- Dimensions: 10.6”x7.6”x1.5”
- Weight: 3lb.
In the 70 years of its existence, Samsung has grown into an international company with interests spanning from home electronics to skyscraper construction. The company takes its global role seriously, working to improve communities with both its financial support and the expertise of its talented employees. The company’s Solve for Tomorrow competition, for instance, challenges kids to create videos that demonstrate how science and math can be used in new ways to improve their local environment. After screening the videos of thousands of worthy entrants and dozens of confused American Idol hopefuls, Samsung chooses five winners, whose schools each receive $110,000 in technology. Solve for Tomorrow is just one of the company’s outreach initiatives, which align with its philosophy: to help build a “better global society.”
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.