Samsung Wireless Charging Pad for Galaxy Note and Galaxy Devices
This sleek wireless charging pad lets you recharge your smartphone or tablet battery without the hassle of wrangling cables or fiddling with your device’s case. Inductive charging means you can just slap any Qi-enabled phone down on the charging pad and go about your business, returning when the battery indicator looks full and healthy.
Wireless Fast Charge
Designed to supply power with all possible speed, the charger works at its fastest when feeding juice to the Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy S6 Edge+, and later models of the Note and Galaxy S series.
- Compatible with all Qi-enabled devices
- Galaxy S5 and Galaxy S4
- Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 active, Galaxy S6 edge+
- Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 edge
- Galaxy Note 5
- Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Note Edge, and Galaxy Note 3 (charging cover required; not included)
- Fast Charge support enabled for GalaxyNote5 and Galaxy S6 edge+
- Some devices may require a wireless charging cover (not included)
- Charger type: Qi Inductive wireless charging; micro-USB
- Dimensions: 4.5” H x 4” L x 3.5” W
- Weight: 10.4oz.
- Condition: new
In The Box: Fast Charge wireless charging pad, wall charger, user manual
In the 70 years of its existence, Samsung has grown into an international company with interests spanning from home electronics to skyscraper construction. The company takes its global role seriously, working to improve communities with both its financial support and the expertise of its talented employees. The company’s Solve for Tomorrow competition, for instance, challenges kids to create videos that demonstrate how science and math can be used in new ways to improve their local environment. After screening the videos of thousands of worthy entrants and dozens of confused American Idol hopefuls, Samsung chooses five winners, whose schools each receive $110,000 in technology. Solve for Tomorrow is just one of the company’s outreach initiatives, which align with its philosophy: to help build a “better global society.”