Samsung Wireless Charging Pad
Instead of plugging your phone into a wall charger or USB port to juice up the battery, simply place it atop Samsung’s Wireless Charging Pad. Using innovative Qi technology, the pad transfers power to the device’s battery, allowing you to power up without a wire in the way.
Charge Without Cables
- Simply place a device on the pad to charge the battery, no cables necessary
- Uses Qi inductive charging technology
- Charges compatible Samsung Galaxy smartphones and other Qi-compatible devices
- Continue using the device while it’s charging
- Already compatible: Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Active, Galaxy S6 Edge, Galaxy S6 Edge+, and Galaxy Note 5
- Wireless Charging Cover required (not included): Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Note Edge, and Galaxy Note 3
- Other Qi-capable devices
In the box: Wireless Charging Pad, 2A wall charger, data sync cable, user manual
Product comes in bulk packaging
In the 70 years of its existence, Samsung has grown into an international company with interests spanning from home electronics to skyscraper construction. The company takes its global role seriously, working to improve communities with both its financial support and the expertise of its talented employees. The company’s Solve for Tomorrow competition, for instance, challenges kids to create videos that demonstrate how science and math can be used in new ways to improve their local environment. After screening the videos of thousands of worthy entrants and dozens of confused American Idol hopefuls, Samsung chooses five winners, whose schools each receive $110,000 in technology. Solve for Tomorrow is just one of the company’s outreach initiatives, which align with its philosophy: to help build a “better global society.”
From external batteries to selfie sticks, learn about the gadgets designed to make your smartphone even smarter.