- Space kit
- Crystals kit
- Rainbows kit
- Explosions kit
- Sculptures kit
- Bubbles kit
Science Art Fusion Learning Kits
Inspired by STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math), the educational kits use step-by-step instructions to guide kids through experiments and activities designed to teach children ages 5–12 science by creating art. Each kit contains
Explore the Beauty and Wonder of Science
- Space includes experiments to learn about gravity, construct a solar system, Earth chromatography, and making a space rocket
- Get deep into Crystals with this set that lets you construct a crystal mobile, develop sun catcher crystals, and grow rainbow and sponge crystals
- Everyone loves Rainbows; this kit gives an opportunity to make rainbow ice, create a rainbow chromatography snake, and design a rainbow density test tube
- The Explosions kit features exciting projects like fizz tablet explosions, test tube explosions, volcanic explosions, and milk color explosions
- Where science and Michelangelo meet: the Sculptures kit lets you grow salt sculptures, grow colored ice sculptures, and construct DNA models
- Lastly, Bubbles expands kids’ minds with a lava lamp in a test tube, bubble foam, funnel bubbles, bubble paint, and bubble slime
- Customized art & science tray
- Introduction sheet
- 24”x24” poster
- Supplies to perform 10 included projects
The Young Scientists Club
The Young Scientists Club aims to ignite imaginations and help foster a lifelong love of science for kids as young as 4. Their hands-on games and activities—designed by a team of Harvard graduates, scientists, teachers, and parents—cover a wide range of topics from chemistry to anthropology. Some of these adventures include building a volcano, growing crystals, and learning how to track animals.
Our guide makes it easy to shop for kids' toys by age range. Learn about milestones at different ages and how to pick the best toys for your child's development.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.