Sealy Posturepedic Kimbolton Cushion Firm Euro Pillowtop Mattress
The mattress’s three distinct layers begin with a fluffy euro-style pillowtop that’s easy to sink into after a long day. Just beneath that sits a core of reinforced gel foam that cradles your body but stands up to long-term use. The bulk of the support comes from the base, which is made of individually encased coils.
Minimal Motion Transfer
Dozens of encased coils absorb your every move, twirling down and springing back with every toss and turn. Because each coil moves individually, movement on one side of the bed won’t ricochet across the mattress to wake a bedfellow, which helps everyone get a better night’s sleep.
- Twin: 38” (W) x 75” (L) x 14” (D)
- Full: 54” (W) x 75” (L) x 14” (D)
- Queen: 60” (W) x 80” (L) x 14” (D)
- King: 76” (W) x 80” (L) x 14” (D)
- California king: 72” (W) x 84” (L) x 14” (D)
Good to Know
- Breathable, durable knit fabric cover
- Moisture-wicking treatment and breathable side panels
- Designed for precise support and reduced motion transfer
- Gel foam for added support and durability
- SealyCushion foam in the quilt and comfort layer
- CoreSupport Center, a band of reinforced gel foam in the center third
- Sealy Embrace Plus Coil encased coils
- SolidEdge HD System, a 2.5” reinforced mattress border
- Border designed for substantial seating or a sleeping edge
- Durable corner-wrap handles for easily moving the mattress
- 10-year limited warranty
- Designed and built in the USA
Free White Glove delivery includes unpacking and basic setup of the mattress, as well as removal of boxes, packaging materials, and old mattress.
A mattress filled with cotton. Such was the request received by cotton gin builder Daniel Haynes in 1881. Haynes, a resident of Sealy, Texas, obliged and soon was inundated with orders for the plush mattresses. Within a few years, Haynes sold his patents to a larger company, and Sealy’s cotton-filled mattresses became a coveted item in American homes, replacing older models filled with straw and retired slinkies. Well over a century later, the company remains committed to scientifically based innovations that can improve one’s quality of sleep. With insight from the company’s in-house Orthopedic Advisory Board and testing at the Pressure Mapping Center of Excellence, each mattress faces considerable scrutiny before it can earn the name “Sealy.”
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.