Sean John Unforgivable Eau de Toilette for Men (2.5 or 4.2 Fl. Oz.)
- Top notes: birch leaf, green mandarin, tangerine, juniper, basil, bergamot, grapefruit, and Sicilian lemon
- Heart notes: iris, lavender, and clary sage
- Base notes: tonka bean, amber, Australian sandalwood, rum, and cashmere wood
- FiFi Award Fragrance Of The Year Men`s Luxe 2007 winner
- Aromatic fougere fragrance for men
- Volume: 2.5 or 4.2 fl. oz.
- Glass spray bottle in dark tones with a golden stopper
- Created by David Apel, Pierre Negrin, Aurelien Guichard, and Caroline Sabas
- Introduced in 2006
About Sean John
Whether you call him P. Diddy, Diddy, Puff Daddy, or Puffy, there’s no denying that mogul Sean Combs has risen to prominence in myriad industries ranging from hip-hop to vodka production. So it was no surprise when his menswear label, Sean Jean, also emerged to become a major player in the fashion world. Founded in the late 1990s, the label continues to keep men and boys looking fresh with a wide line of apparel complemented by hats, loungewear, and eyewear. The brand is also no stranger to critical acclaim—Combs won a designer-of-the-year award in 2004 from the Council of Fashion Designers of America, and Sean John has been a focus of study in an NYU class dedicated to Combs’s career.
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you'll clear the room. Too little and you've wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.