Seascape Everbearing Strawberry Plants
Fruit in Your Own Backyard
Imagine walking out to your yard and picking fresh strawberries to pop in a smoothie, bake up in a pie, or just eat right off the plant. A perennial crop, Seascape strawberries provide pounds of large, sweet berries for many years, and this ever-bearing variety will fruit throughout the spring, summer, and fall.
Strawberries do well in most soils, so long as they get the right amount of moisture and sunlight. They’re also great in containers for tasty patio or balcony gardening. Heat-tolerant and impressively disease-resistant, these plants don’t require a green thumb to give delicious fruit.
- Trim roots to about 5” from crown
- Soak plants well before planting
- Find a sunny spot in loose soil with lots of organic material
- Plant 20” apart in rows 12” apart
- The crown of plant should be just above soil line
- Plants don’t like too much water, keep evenly moist
- Be sure to keep plants weed-free
- Pack of 25 strawberry plant roots
- Hardiness: zones 4–8
- Height: 12”–18”
- Harvest: three months from planting
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.