Sebastian Texture Tandem 2 Thickener
- Designed to give the appearance of thicker hair
- Helps boost volume
- One part of a two-part texturizing system
- Made to be used with the Sebastian Texture Tandem 1 Silkener
- Thickener puffs out the cuticle
- Mix with Silkener to create a customized texturizing treatment
- Recommended for professional use
- How to use: mix the Thickener and Silkener together to create a custom texturizing treatment and apply to hair. Heat, allowing a hard shell to form. Rinse and add styling product for additional volume.
Sebastian Professional launched in 1972 when the world had turned upside down. Not only was the U.S. still reeling from political upsets and social turmoil, but the fashion world had just been turned on its ear. Gone were the poodle skirts and tie clips of the ’50s; the ’60s had ushered in the bohemian look of hippies and the raciness of go-go dancers. In the thick of this fray, Sebastian Professional began helping shape the evolution of ’70s flamboyant styles with inventions like the crimping iron and workable hairspray. Their modern product line includes eco-friendly formulas crafted from botanical extracts and conditioning silicone styling products.
We break down the best hair products for every type from straight and fine to color-treated, including the best shampoo, conditioner, and styling products.