ASPCA Reversible Self-Cooling Pet Mat
- Brings down pets’ body temperature
- Helps prevent heat-related illness and dehydration
- Double-sided mat with two different designs
- Durable and water-resistant design
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Can be used on the floor, in crates, or in doghouses
- Folds up easily for portability
- Non-toxic for humans and pets
- No batteries or refrigeration required
- 100% composite polyester fabric outer material
- 100% liquid cooling gel inner material
- Wipes clean
- Product dimensions;
- Medium: 20’‘x16’’
- Large: 26’‘x20’’
- XL: 30’‘x24’’
The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA), the oldest animal-welfare organization in the United States, traces its roots all the way back to 1866. In this time before cars, founder Henry Bergh was especially concerned with poor treatment of workhorses, which were often used, abused, and disposed of when they were no longer useful. With Bergh’s aid, nearly all states passed their first laws against animal cruelty, and the ASPCA began a mission that has lasted more than a century.
Today, the ASPCA continues to rescue suffering horses and other animals, with more than 14,000 rescued or aided in 2014 alone. It works to get thousands of pets out of shelters and into forever homes every year, and it also has a line of pet-friendly products that helps fund smaller animal-welfare organizations.
A hard floor doesn't make a very cozy bed. With help from this guide, you can upgrade your dog's sleeping arrangements to a plush surface just for him.