Serta Neverflat Air Mattress - Queen
- NeverFlat technology maintains pressure through the night for a deeper rest
- Choose comfort level from Plush, Medium, and Firm
- Primary pump quickly inflates bed as secondary pump monitors pressure
- Automatic pump shutoff for added safety
- Flocked bed top keeps covers in place
- Carry bag included
- Made from flexible, durable PVC
- Dimensions (when inflated): 18” x 60” x 78”
Buying a mattress is cheaper and more convenient if you do it online—but you'll need to understand your personal preferences and delivery options first.
In the 1930s, an assembly of independent mattress manufacturers joined forces to form a robust company with a focus on quality. From the outset, Serta’s created originals, such as the first-ever tuftless innerspring mattress. Continuing down that road, they introduced the Sertapedic in the 1950s with the tag line “You sleep ON it, not in it” in response to demand for firmer mattresses. Over the subsequent decades—as Serta innovated continuous innersprings, gel memory foam, and filling that felt just like sleeping on dodo feathers—the brand’s commitment to quality and innovation never wavered. Today, their mattresses cradle sleepers in more than 100 countries.