Serta Perfect Sleeper Plush Mattresses
The official mattress of the National Sleep Foundation, Serta’s Perfect Sleeper is designed to alleviate five common sleep problems:
1. Tossing and Turning
The Perfect Sleeper is topped with a layer of Body Loft fiber, which relieves pressure on the sleep surface. Beneath, a layer of Cool Twist Gel Memory Foam contours to the body, working to eliminate pressure points and enhance cushioning.
2. Lack of Support
Proper support throughout the night can reduce the odds of waking with aches and pains. An advanced support system—the DuoCore Individually Wrapped inner spring—dwells at the mattress core, along with a gremlin that, one dark and stormy night, will emerge from the mattress and recite a riddle that you must answer correctly.
3. Sleeping Too Hot or Too Cold
On the sleep surface, Cool Fabric technology helps to regulate heat and moisture. Inside the mattress, Cool Twist Gel Memory Foam maximizes airflow to keep sleepers cool.
4. Motion Transfer
Individually wrapped coils inside the mattress help isolate movements. When you have to get up in the middle of the night, you won’t disturb your partner or the full glass of red fruit punch you sleep with.
5. Mattress Sag or Roll-Off
Built to withstand years of sound slumber, Comfort Last construction resists mattress sag or roll-off, regardless of the sleeper's body type.
By the Numbers
- Comfort Rating: 6-7 (on a scale of 1–10, with 1 being the firmest)
- Includes Serta standard or low-profilebox spring
- Queen has option of one- or two-piece box springs; king and California king come with two-piece box springs
- 1" layer of support foam; 0.5" layer of Cool Twist Gel Memory Foam
- 13" fitted-sheet pocket depth
- 20-year warranty: 10-year prorated/10-year non-prorated
- Designed and assembled in the USA
- Manufacturer's FAQ page
Free White Glove delivery includes unpacking and basic setup of the mattress, as well as removal of boxes, packaging materials, and old mattress.
- Twin low-profile: mattress 38"x74.5"x12.5"; box spring 38"x74.5"x6"
- Twin standard: mattress 38"x74.5"x12.5"; box spring 38"x74.5"x9"
- Full low-profile: mattress 53"x74.5"x12.5"; box spring 53"x74.5"x6"
- Full standard: mattress 53"x74.5"x12.5"; box spring 53"x74.5"x9"
- Queen low-profile: mattress 60"x79.5"x12.5"; box spring 60"x79.5"x6"
- Queen standard: mattress 60"x79.5"x12.5"; box spring 60"x79.5"x9"
- Split-Queen low-profile: mattress 60"x79.5"x12.5"; two box springs 30"x79.5"x6"
- Split-Queen standard: mattress 60"x79.5"x12.5"; two box springs 30"x79.5"x9"
- King low-profile: mattress 76"x79.5"x12.5"; two box springs 38"x79.5"x6"
- King standard: mattress 76"x79.5"x12.5"; two box springs 38"x79.5"x9"
- Cal King low-profile: mattress 72"x83.5"x12.5"; two box springs 36"x83.5"x6"
- Cal King standard: mattress 72"x83.5"x12.5"; two box springs 36"x83.5"x9"
In the 1930s, an assembly of independent mattress manufacturers joined forces to form a robust company with a focus on quality. From the outset, Serta's created originals, such as the first-ever tuftless innerspring mattress. Continuing down that road, they introduced the Sertapedic in the 1950s with the tag line "You sleep ON it, not in it" in response to demand for firmer mattresses. Over the subsequent decades—as Serta innovated continuous innersprings, gel memory foam, and filling that felt just like sleeping on dodo feathers—the brand's commitment to quality and innovation never wavered. Today, their mattresses cradle sleepers in more than 100 countries.
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name, shipping address, phone number and email, your order is complete!
You will be contacted via phone to schedule delivery of your goods, and someone will need to be home to sign upon receipt.
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
The Fine Print
Limit 3/person, 2/gifts. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders delivered within 12 business days of purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax & provide name/shipping address/email address/phone number at checkout, shared to facilitate shipping. Valid only for weekday deliveries. $150 return/restocking fee applies to refused deliveries or after 3rd delivery attempt. Free white glove delivery. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?