Serta Perfect Sleeper mattresses, available in Cushion Firm or Plush and with low- or standard-profile box springs. Choose from the following sizes:
- Queen low-profile: mattress (79.5”x60”x15”); box spring (79.5”x60”x6”)
- Queen standard: mattress (79.5”x60”x15”); box spring (79.5”x60”x9”)
- Split-Queen low-profile: mattress (79.5”x60”x15”); two box springs (79.5”x60”x6”)
- Split-Queen standard: mattress (79.5”x60”x15”); two box springs (79.5”x60”x9”)
- King low-profile: mattress (79.5”x76”x15”); two box springs (79.5”x76”x6”)
- King standard: mattress (79.5”x76”x15”); two box springs (79.5”x79”x9”)
- Cal King low-profile: mattress (83.5”x72”x15”); two box springs (83.5”x72”x6”)
- Cal King standard: mattress (83.5”x72”x15”); two box springs (83.5”x72”x9”)<p>
Includes box spring in standard or low-profile height. Queen sizes come with an option for one or two-piece box springs. Alternatively, king and cal-king come with two-piece box springs. Free White Glove delivery includes unpacking and basic setup of the mattress, as well as removal of boxes, packaging materials, and old mattress.
####Serta Perfect Sleeper Firm Pillow-Top Mattress Set These mattresses' two layers of coils support sleeping bodies while isolating their tosses and turns from anyone sleeping on the opposite side of the bed. Panels of gel memory foam are gentle on pressure points while regulating temperature, and a swath of Comfort XD foam helps to further cradle people as they dream. The mattresses arrive with a choice of a low-profile box spring or a taller, standard-height box spring, which can make mattresses just tall enough to ride a scary roller coaster.
* Firm mattresses with soft pillow tops * MicroSupport gel supports backs and regulates temperature * Cool Balance fabric also helps regulate temperature * Antimicrobial Body Loft fibers wick away moisture * Fireblock fiber * Vertical handles * Designed and assembled in the USA * 20-year warranty; 10-year non-prorated and 10-year prorated * Cool Twist gel memory foam is gentle on pressure points * Comfort XD foam cushions sleeping bodies * Two layers of DuoCore coils are extradense and cozy * Coils also help isolate partners' movements across the bed * Mattress protector recommended * 16" fitted-sheet pocket depth * [Manufacturer's FAQ page](https://s3.amazonaws.com/groupon/sponsorship-imgs/Goods/Serta%20Pillow%20Top%20FAQ%20President's%20Day%20Event%202014.pdf)
In the 1930s, an assembly of independent mattress manufacturers joined forces to form a robust company with a focus on quality. From the outset, Serta's created originals, such as the first-ever tuftless innerspring mattress. Continuing down that road, they introduced the Sertapedic in the 1950s with the tag line "You sleep ON it, not in it" in response to demand for firmer mattresses. Over the subsequent decades—as Serta innovated continuous innersprings, gel memory foam, and filling that felt just like sleeping on dodo feathers—the brand's commitment to quality and innovation never wavered. Today, their mattresses cradle sleepers in more than 100 countries.
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name, shipping address, and phone number your order is complete!
You will be contacted via phone to schedule delivery of your goods, and someone will need to be home to sign upon receipt.
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact [Groupon customer service](http://gr.pn/OActnC).
View the [Groupon Goods FAQ](http://gr.pn/1gH6Dm7) for additional information.
The Fine Print
Limit 1/person. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders delivered within 12 business days of purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name, shipping address, email address, and phone number at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Valid only for weekday deliveries. $150 return and restocking fee applies to refused deliveries or after 3rd delivery attempt. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?