This item will ship with threshold delivery. The home delivery service provider will contact you to set up delivery after purchase. See the Fine Print for more details.
Serta Perfect Sleeper 13” Luxury Firm Mattress Set. Free White Glove Delivery.
This mattress set combines a memory-foam base with Serta’s 886 Custom Support Firm Individually Wrapped Coil System, that isolates common motions and minimizes impact from partner’s movement so you can sleep comfortably side by side. A specially designed 2” Serta Comfort XD Foam aims to provide comfort and helps reduce tossing and turning throughout the night. A layer of cool twist gel foam helps to maintain a balanced sleep temperature by transferring heat away from the body. Multiple layers of foam encourage proper back support and keep all body parts equally comfortable.
Features and Benefits
- Comfort Scale: Medium (3 on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the softest and 1 being the firmest)
- 2” Serta Comfort XD Foam is an extra deep layer of soft yet supportive foam
- 0.5” Serta Support Foam delivers enhanced cushioning with extra support
- 0.5” Cool Twist Gel Memory Foam aims to eliminate tossing and turning
- Promotes airflow and a balanced sleep temperature
- Features 0.5” Serta PillowSoft Foam
- ComfortLast Construction and Best Edge Foam Encasement helps resist sagging and edge roll-off
- Individually wrapped coil system works independently to minimize impact from partner’s movement
- Encourages a proper support for the back and other body parts
- In case of a fire, FireBlocker Fiber helps isolate its impact and spread
- Handles on all four sides for easy rotation
- Top upholstery for extra comfort
- Compatible with a Serta adjustable foundation
- Twin: 75”x39”x21”
- Twin XL: 80”x39”x21”
- Full: 75”x54”x21”
- Queen: 80”x60”x21”
- Split Queen: 80”x60”x21”
- King: 80”x76”x21”
- California King: 84”x72”x21”
- 10-year limited warranty
Free White Glove delivery includes unpacking and basic setup of the mattress, as well as removal of boxes, packaging materials, and old mattress. Before signing for delivery, any and all damage/defect(s) must be noted in order for Groupon to help facilitate a replacement.
In the 1930s, an assembly of independent mattress manufacturers joined forces to form a robust company with a focus on quality. From the outset, Serta’s created originals, such as the first-ever tuftless innerspring mattress. Continuing down that road, they introduced the Sertapedic in the 1950s with the tag line “You sleep ON it, not in it” in response to demand for firmer mattresses. Over the subsequent decades—as Serta innovated continuous innersprings, gel memory foam, and filling that felt just like sleeping on dodo feathers—the brand’s commitment to quality and innovation never wavered. Today, their mattresses cradle sleepers in more than 100 countries.
Buying a mattress is cheaper and more convenient if you do it online—but you'll need to understand your personal preferences and delivery options first.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.