Serta Perfect Sleeper Larkdale Eurotop Mattress Set
Serta’s plush, airy mattress is a welcome landing pad at the end of the day. Stretch out on the pillow-soft foam top, which contours to the specific splay of your limbs. A layer of cool twist gel foam transfers heat away from the body, providing a consistently pleasant atmosphere. Multiple layers of foam also serve to relieve pressure to keep heavier body parts, like the hips and shoulders, as comfortable as the rest. The DuoCore system offers deep support with a smart design: individually wrapped coils isolate common motions, such as tossing, turning, and sneakily studying your Hogwarts textbooks, so partners can sleep comfortably side by side.
- Comfort Rating: 6–7 (on a scale of 1–10, with 1 being the firmest)
- 1” Serta pillow-soft foam contours to the body to provide enhanced cushioning
- 1/2” cool twist gel memory foam helps move heat away from the body and reduces pressure points
- DuoCore individually wrapped coils help isolate movements
- 12” fitted-sheet pocket depth
- Designed and built in the USA
- Only Official Mattress of the National Sleep Foundation
- Manufacturer’s FAQ page
Each mattress includes:
- Serta standard (9”) or low-profile (6”) box spring
- Queen has option of one- or two-piece box springs; king and California king come with two-piece box springs
- 10-year limited warranty
- Free White Glove delivery includes unpacking and basic setup of the mattress, as well as removal of boxes, packaging materials, and old mattress.
About The Perfect Sleeper Mattress Line
The official mattress of the National Sleep Foundation, Serta’s Perfect Sleeper line is designed to alleviate five common sleep problems:
1. Tossing and Turning
The Perfect Sleeper is topped with soft fibers and Cool Twist gel memory foam, which contours to the body to eliminate pressure points and enhance cushioning.
2. Lack of Support
Proper support throughout the night can reduce the odds of waking with aches and pains. An advanced support system—the DuoCore Individually Wrapped inner spring—provides essential support to muscles and joints.
3. Sleeping Too Hot or Too Cold
Cool Twist gel memory foam maximizes airflow at the sleeping surface, keeping sleepers cool even on summer nights.
4. Motion Transfer
DuoCore individually wrapped coils inside the mattress help isolate movements. When you have to get up in the middle of the night, you won’t disturb your partner or the full glass of red fruit punch you sleep with.
5. Mattress Sag or Roll-Off
Built to withstand years of sound slumber, Comfort Last construction resists mattress sag and roll-off, regardless of the sleeper’s body type.
|Split Queen||Low Profile||60''x79.5''x12''||Two 30''x79.5''x6''|
|King||Low Profile||76''x79.5''x12''||Two 38''x79.5''x6''|
|Cal King||Low Profile||72''x83.5''x12''||Two 36''x83.5''x6''|
In the 1930s, an assembly of independent mattress manufacturers joined forces to form a robust company with a focus on quality. From the outset, Serta’s created originals, such as the first-ever tuftless inner-spring mattress. Continuing down that road, they introduced the Sertapedic in the 1950s with the tag line “You sleep ON it, not in it” in response to demand for firmer mattresses. Over the subsequent decades—as Serta innovated continuous inner springs, gel memory foam, and filling that felt just like sleeping on dodo feathers—the brand’s commitment to quality and innovation never wavered. Today, their mattresses cradle sleepers in more than 100 countries.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.