Serta Perfect Sleeper 18” Memory Foam Mattress Set. Free White Glove Delivery.
This mattress set combines Serta’s Cool Action gel memory foam with a premium all-foam support system to help solve common sleep issues. It also features Serta’s Balanced Support foam for a suitable combination of cushioning comfort and enhanced support.
- Comfort Scale: Firm (2 on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the softest and 1 being the firmest)
- Helps reduce tossing and turning with Cool Action gel memory foam
- Encourages proper back support and alignment with Serta’s ComfortLast foam core
- Promotes a balanced sleep temperature with an overall mattress design that helps promote airflow
- Minimizes impact from partner movement with a premium support system and advanced foams designed for motion isolation
- Resists sagging and edge roll-off with Serta’s ComfortLast construction and Ultimate Edge foam encasement
- Top upholstery features 2” Cool Action gel memory foam and 1” balanced support foam
- Support system features 6” ComfortLast foam core with Ultimate Edge foam encasement
- 10-year limited warranty
About Free White Glove Delivery
Free White Glove delivery includes unpacking and basic setup of the mattress, as well as removal of boxes, packaging materials, and old mattress. Before signing for delivery, any and all damage/defect(s) must be noted in order for Groupon to help facilitate a replacement.
- Twin XL: 80”x39”x18”
- Full: 75”x54”x18”
- Queen: 80”x60”x18”
- Split Queen: 80”x60”x18”
- King: 80”x76”x18”
- California King: 84”x72”x18”
In the 1930s, an assembly of independent mattress manufacturers joined forces to form a robust company with a focus on quality. From the outset, Serta’s created originals, such as the first-ever tuftless innerspring mattress. Continuing down that road, they introduced the Sertapedic in the 1950s with the tag line “You sleep ON it, not in it” in response to demand for firmer mattresses. Over the subsequent decades—as Serta innovated continuous innersprings, gel memory foam, and filling that felt just like sleeping on dodo feathers—the brand’s commitment to quality and innovation never wavered. Today, their mattresses cradle sleepers in more than 100 countries.
Buying a mattress is cheaper and more convenient if you do it online—but you'll need to understand your personal preferences and delivery options first.